COHINER SL, through this document, collects its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the page cohiner.com, in order to improve their usability, know the habits or browsing needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes.
In the case of those users who are already clients of COHINER SL, the information collected with cookies will also serve to identify them by accessing the different tools that COHINER SL makes available to them for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the COHINER SL web pages, fill out data collection forms, access the tools that COHINER SL makes available to its customers to manage their services, or use any other service. present on the website that involves the communication of data to COHINER SL, or access to data by COHINER SL, for the provision of its services.
COHINER SL informs the users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them of their use and purpose. The fact of continuing navigation through its pages, implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by users.
COHINER SL uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by COHINER SL
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside COHINER SL, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of navigation on the COHINER SL web pages
Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, in addition to customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow knowing the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of their users and, consequently, being able to improve navigation and the service offered by COHINER SL (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store data on the user’s terminal for a period
The retention time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfil its purpose. In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wanting to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information on the COHINER, SL websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been given for the reception of cookies, you wish to withdraw this, those stored on the user’s equipment must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers. The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be found at: